Faith LCMC is structured into FOUR Communities. We believe that to be a fully engaged followers of Jesus Christ we need to encourage others to participate in all four communities.
Worshiping Community – Discipling Community – Serving Community – Gathering Community
Serving Positions Available:
AV Coordinator (3-5 hours per week)
- Schedule people to serve in the sound booth at 8:30 a.m. and 10:45 a.m. services.
- Set-up Easy Worship for Sunday mornings. Be sure that it is ready to go on Sunday by 8 a.m.
- Schedule people for special events.
- Train volunteers and create a manual for volunteers to follow.
Social Media Coordinator (2-3 hours per week)
For those who have skills (or willing to learn) with power point, ed websites, Facebook, and data entry.
- Weekly updating of website and Facebook.
- Creating Power Points in the Gathering Space and for Sunday Morning Worship.
- Data entry of Church Management Software.
- Prepare reports on statistics.
Life Groups Coordinator
- Work with Parish Nurse Barbara to organize Life Groups.
- Post Life Groups. (Faith Family News, Newsletter, website, etc)
- Coordinate Life Group Leaders
- Assist with getting resources.
Life Group Leader
- Lead a Life Group in your home or at the church.
- Prepare your lessons with the intent of the kingdom of God in mind.
- Invite non-members
- Connect with your Life Group members
- Have your Life Group do a Servant Evangelism Event. Target non-church members by sponsoring an event for the community. Example a movie night, a baby sitters clinic, fix a vehicle for a single parent, etc.
Children’s Choir Director
- To disciple children through music. This would be at the beginning of Sunday School/or another time designated.
- Have love and compassion for children, as well as a passion for the Lord.
- Invite non-church children to come.
- Have children perform in church once every 6 weeks.
Be a Church Host or Hostess (formerly greeter, showing more hospitality)
- Be able to wear a smile.
- Be at church early and welcome people outside the doors.
- Hand Welcome bags to guests.
- Direct guests around.
If interested in any of the above, please use the Contact Form below: